House call dentistry is a unique and highly specialized field. This requires providers that are properly vetted to take care of the vulnerable population they serve. In today’s blog we offer an inside look at the advanced training and the highest level of health and immunization standards that we require of our team members.
- All of our dentists have received 1-2 years of post-graduate (G.P.R.) advanced training in caring for patients with special needs.
- Our dentists and assistants are fully privileged at multiple Bay Area hospitals where they routinely perform surgery.
- Our team protects frail or immune compromised patients from infectious diseases by having the current vaccines and immunizations required of surgery room doctors. That includes Hepatitis B and C, Flu, Varicella, Rubella, Mumps, Tetanus, Diphtheria, Pertussis and Tuberculosis.
- Blende is Chief of the Dental Division at the four Sutter Hospitals (CPMC), as well as Chief at Kaiser Permanente, San Francisco. Staff dentists are also privileged at Marin General Hospital, Mills-Peninsula Hospital, Kaiser San Rafael, and 3 Hospitals in New York City.
- Our vetting process allows House Call Dentists to offer a range of services from simple emergency palliative care to more complex and sophisticated restorative care in the safety of the home or, when necessary, in a hospital setting.
- In addition to dentists, the House Call team includes oral surgeons, periodontists, endodontists, and physician anesthesiologists.
- Our house call van brings both a dentist and an assistant to ensure the comfort of the patient and the effectiveness of the care provider, as well as our state of the art mobile equipment.
If you, or a loved one, are in need of At Home or Asleep dentistry make sure you’re getting the care you deserve. Ask for the full credentials of your health care providers.